How to Reserve a Space
How do student clubs reserve space on campus?
- To reserve a space for meetings (one day or recurring) please fill out a Meeting Space Request form (PDF).
- To reserve tabling space, please fill out the Tabling Request form (PDF).
- To reserve a space for an event, please fill out both sides of the Event Reservation form (PDF) signed by your club advisor. And if Security is required, please submit the Security form (PDF) after signed by Campus Safety officer.
- Submit forms to Administrative & Program Associate in OSE at least 7-10 days prior for meetings, and at least 10-14 days prior for events.
- Confirmation emails will be sent from OSE when reservations are approved.
Are there time limitations for events on campus?
- All indoor events must end no later than 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and by midnight Sundays through Thursdays. Exceptions may be made on an event by event basis.
- In compliance with the Baltimore County noise ordinance, all outside events must end by 11 p.m. (with the exception of events with grilling).
What spaces can be reserved on campus?
- The Room Scheduling Guide, provided by Events, Conferences & Summer Programs, is a helpful tool to find a campus space that's appropriate for your needs.
How can I reserve a space for tabling?
- Please complete a Tabling Request Form (PDF) and return it to Kathy Hemelt in OSE.
What equipment is available for use on campus?
- Facilities Management Services (FMS) has a range of different equipment that you can reserve when you plan your event. When returning your Room Reservation Form to Kathy Hemelt, she can help you think about what you will need for your event. For a list of the available equipment, please review the second page of the Event Reservation Form (PDF).