Goucher College hosts a variety of programs, camps, and memberships on our beautiful 287-acre campus located in Baltimore County, Maryland. Check out all the opportunities below.
Goucher College hosts one-week sessions during the summer for students from kindergarten through 12th grade. Our programs aim to build skills that will help children become stronger students and/or athletes while having lots of fun and making new friends in a supportive environment.
- All-Sports Camps (Grades K-8)
- Goucher College Young Writers' Camp (Grades 9-12)
- Little Medical School (Ages 6-12)
- Mast Tennis Academy
- Nike Tennis Camp (Ages 9-18)
- Nike Field Hockey Camp (Ages 10-18)
- Revolution Field Hockey Camp (Ages 10-18)
- GameBreaker Girls Lacrosse Camp (Ages 8-16)
- Premier 125 Soccer Academy (Grades 9-12)
- Robotics Camp by Snapology (Ages 7-12)
- Science Camp by The Science Guys of Baltimore (Ages 5-12)
- Soccer Shots (Ages 4-8)
Year-round Sports Programs
Goucher College’s talented athletic coaches have developed sports-specific programming throughout the year to help grades K-12 improve skills, prepare for the next level of competition, and have fun doing it.
Swimming Lessons & Pool Memberships
Join our Goucher College Aquatic Center and/or participate in private or group lessons.
Whether you're recovering from an injury, dealing with back pain, or simply want to be your healthiest, authentic Pilates can help, maximizing muscle efficiency and ensuring your safety. Our expertly trained, experienced Classical Pilates instructors will teach you to control the body through private sessions and small group classes.