Career Education Office (CEO)
The Goucher Advantage
The Goucher Advantage makes career education a central element of each student’s experience, through the curriculum, mentoring, and professional experience. Beginning the first semester and continuing throughout the next four years, students learn the tools to embark confidently on their career path.
The Goucher Advantage provides students with:
Self Knowledge & Personal Branding
Alumnae/i & Family Connections
- Goucher Recruit - Search and apply for jobs, get a resume review, or make an appointment with the CEO
- Traitify - Take an online, image-based personality assessment
- Vault - Research careers with this Career Intelligence tool featuring current industry information, useful tips, articles, and videos
- What Can I Do With This Major? - Learn how majors span multiple industries and the various areas you can apply your major within
This web site contains links to other web sites not under the control of the Career Education Office and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site. The CEO provides these links only as a convenience and assumes no liability for acts or omissions by third parties or for any material supplied by them.
- Image associated with "Resume and Cover Letter Lounge at 3rd Floor of the Ath next to the laptop kiosk"November 27, 2018
Stop by to brainstorm, get feedback (bring a draft), and learn more about resumes and cover letters!
- December 7, 2018
Join the Hub for a casual morning drop-in of hot coffee, donuts, and conversation with a Goucher alum!