Event Planning Headquarters
So, you want to plan an event. Not sure where to get started? Check out our Event Planning Headquarters, where you'll find almost everything you will need to create a great program!
Steps for Planning an Event
- Take a look at our flow chart for a brief overview of planning an event on campus.
- Got a great idea and need help getting started? Submit your suggestion here. Or talk with the OSE interns for advice, answers to your questions, and guidance in the process. Please email OSE@goucher.edu with any questions or to request an appointment.
- Need some creative ideas as you start planning your event? Check out our list of programming ideas.
Basic Event Planning Needs
- Check here for all paperwork needed to plan your event!
- Visit How to Reserve a Space for more information on room reservations.
- Learn how Advertising can make your event a success.
Money, Money, Money
- Not sure how your club account works? Visit Club Finances 101 to learn the basics.
- Want to GSG (Club Council) for funding? Check out Petitioning Club Council for details.
- Need to pay someone, get a cash advance, or get reimbursed? Look at Accessing Your Club's Money to learn about the process.
- If you're interested in fundraising for your club, visit Fundraising, Selling Tickets, & Using the OneCard Reader.