When you're trying to make up your mind about college, we understand you'll want to experience the campus; sit in on a class; and meet the students, faculty, and community members who will make it feel like home. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not able to offer all our campus visit options.
With at least a 10-day notice, we can arrange a virtual meeting or phone call with members of our community such as faculty and athletic coaches. (for high school seniors and transfers only). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
See for yourself what life at Goucher is all about:
- Register for an information session (virtual or on campus)
- Register for a Virtual Learning Experience led by a Goucher faculty member on a wide variety of topics.
- Register for a campus tour (drive through or guided)
- Register for a counselor conversation (international students wishing to schedule a counselor conversation conducive to their time zone should contact Megan Steely)
- View our virtual tour with a student ambassador
- Tour virtual de Goucher con Brandon '21
To arrange your in person or virtual visit, please use our scheduler:
¡Hablamos español! Si tiene preguntas sobre Goucher College y quiere hablar con un consejero de admisiones en Español, por favor contacta a Marvin Barahona; email@example.com o 410-337-6501.
Habrá sabados especiales en donde las sesiones y tours estarán disponibles totalmente en Español. Hague click aquí para ver las fechas.
For directions to campus, see the contact and directions webpage.
Visit our hotel recommendations page for a list of nearby accommodations.
Students who want to visit campus and are interested in the graduate or certificate
programs, or the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program, should contact the individual program offices.
High School and Independent Counselors
We welcome high school and independent counselors to visit the campus. Please use the Online Scheduler to see in person and virtual options and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.