Please review this time-sensitive billing information and checklist.
View Billing Statements or Make a Payment
To view statements or make a payment to Goucher College, choose one of the following log ins:
To set up or manage a monthly payment plan, log in here:
Need help? View these brief tutorials (with audio) or contact us.
- Students: How to grant access to others
- Parents & families: How to access E-Billing to view statements or make payments
For more information, see E-Billing and online payments.
- Fall 2019 Ebilling available - July 8, 2019
- Fall 2019 payment due - August 2, 2019
- Spring 2020 Ebilling available - December 6, 2019
- Spring 2020 payment due - January 3, 2020
I want to...
- View or pay bills
- Estimate balance due (Undergraduate Worksheet)
- Set up an tuition payment plan / make a tuition payment plan payment
- Add/change meal plan (Fall 2019 deadline September 5, 2019)
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
- Waive/enroll in Goucher health insurance (Student charged if not waived by September 30, 2019)
- Opt out of Goucher tuition refund insurance (deadline September 30, 2019)
- Request a refund
- View Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Spring 2019 student account balances must be settled in order to participate in Fall 2019 registration.
2018 1098T Statements can be printed from this website beginning 1/31/19. Click on Form "1098-T: Tuition Statement" link to the right.
Perkins & Institutional loan information
The college’s Perkins and Institutional Loan servicer has changed from ACS to Heartland ECSI effective November 1, 2017. All students in repayment have been contacted by Heartland ECSI via a mailed letter. If you have questions and/or need to contact this new servicer, please call 888-549-3274 or email email@example.com. You can visit ECSI’s website at https://heartland.ecsi.net
Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can assist you. A Billing Stop on an account can deny the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts and diploma. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled.
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).
We value your feedback! Please complete our brief online Billing Customer Service Survey.