Financial Aid and Billing staff are available in person with limited staff on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. We continue to work remotely on a part time basis but are available via emails Monday through Friday. If you need to turn in Financial Aid documents please use the following instructions or fax us at 410.337.6504.
Please review this time-sensitive billing information and checklist.
View Billing Statements or Make a Payment
To view statements or make a payment to Goucher College, choose one of the following log ins:
To set up or manage a monthly payment plan, log in here:
Need help? View these brief tutorials (with audio) or contact us.
- Students: How to grant access to others
- Parents & families: How to access E-Billing to view statements or make payments
For more information, see E-Billing and online payments.
Deadlines - Undergraduate
- Summer 2022 E-Billing available - May 16, 2022
- Summer 2022 payment due - May 30, 2022
- Fall 2022 E-Billing available - July 6, 2022
- Fall 2022 payment due - July 29, 2022
- Winter 2023 E-Billing available - TBA
- Winter 2023 payment due - TBA
- Spring 2023 E-Billing available - December 12, 2022
- Spring 2023 payment due - January 6, 2023
I want to...
- View or pay bills
- Estimate balance due (Undergraduate Worksheet)
- Set up an tuition payment plan / make a tuition payment plan payment
- Add/change meal plan (Fall 2022 deadline 9/8/22)
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
- Waive/enroll in Goucher health insurance
- Request a refund
- View Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
New this year! Goucher is no longer automatically enrolling students in tuition refund insurance. Tuition Refund Insurance is optional and Goucher has partnered with GradGuard to provide our families with tuition insurance featuring special plans and rates not available to the general public. For additional information go to https://www.goucher.edu/billing/tuition-refund-insurance.
2021 1098T Statements can be printed from this website. Click on Form "1098-T: Tuition Statement" link to the right.
Perkins & Institutional loan information
The college’s Perkins and Institutional Loan servicer has changed from ACS to Heartland ECSI effective November 1, 2017. All students in repayment have been contacted by Heartland ECSI via a mailed letter. If you have questions and/or need to contact this new servicer, please call 888-549-3274 or email email@example.com. You can visit ECSI’s website at https://heartland.ecsi.net
Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can assist you. A Billing Stop on an account can deny the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts and diploma. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled.
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).
We value your feedback! Please complete our brief online Billing Customer Service Survey.