Request for Refund
- The refund must be requested by the person who has made the largest financial contribution toward the account. (Example: personal payments, 529 plans, PLUS loans, alternative loans, etc.)
- All Financial Aid must have disbursed before a refund can be issued. If you are using a monthly payment plan you must wait until your plan has been paid in full before requesting a refund.
- Refunds at the beginning of a semester will be processed after the Registration add/drop period concludes. For the holiday refund schedule, or any questions, please contact the Billing department at email@example.com
- Refunds during the semester must be received by Thursday, 5PM in order for a check to be processed on the following Thursday.
- Graduating senior refunds will automatically be processed in late June early July after all departments have submitted any miscellaneous charges to the Student account.