Request for Refund
Spring 2021 Undergraduates: Before requesting a refund, consider that if you decide to move on-campus for the second part of the Spring semester, you will have a balance due for room and board.
In order for students to request a refund they must:
- Set up a preference with BankMobile (directions below)
- Submit the Student Request for Refund Form (link located below)
New Process for Receiving Funds
In order to provide more flexible options for receiving refunds, Goucher has partnered with BankMobile to deliver financial aid and other school refunds to Goucher students.
The new refund program will give students different Direct Deposit options
Select How you Want Your Refund Delivered
- Login to mygoucher
- Select the Finance Tab
- Select Student refunds
- Select how you want your refund delivered
Follow the instructions to select how you’d like to refund your money. If you select the BankMobile Vibe checking account as your refund choice, you will receive a temporary virtual Debit Mastercard® to use until your physical card arrives in the mail.
- All Student account refunds will be made payable to the student unless the Student account is settled by a Parent PLUS loan and is eligible for a Title IV Regulation refund. In this case, a paper check refund will be made payable to the parent and mailed to the parent's address on file.
- All Financial Aid must have disbursed before a refund can be issued. If you are using a monthly payment plan you must wait until your plan has been paid in full before requesting a refund.
- Refunds at the beginning of a semester will be processed after the registration add/drop period concludes.
- Refunds during the semester must be received by Wednesday, 5PM in order for a check to be processed on the following Thursday. Refunds during the holidays may be delayed.
- Graduating senior refunds will automatically be processed in early July after all departments have submitted any miscellaneous charges to the Student account.