Billing Checklist & Important Information
Fall 2019 E-Billing statement available by July 6, 2019
Payment due date: August 2, 2019
($200 Late fee is charged if payment is not received by this date)
Fall 2019 Billing checklist:
- Students – be sure to grant statement access (electronic only) to your families if you haven't done so: goucher.edu/ebilling-tutorial-students.
- Parents & Authorized Ebill parties – complete access to statements and online payments after being granted access by student: goucher.edu/ebilling-tutorial-parents.
- View Fall statement on July 8 (available for registered students only). Go to goucher.edu/billing and click on the student login.
- Goucher Health Insurance – enroll or waive! You will find details at https://www.goucher.edu/billing/goucher-health-insurance. 2019 - 2020 information will be available soon. Fall Deadline - September 30. Go to firststudent.com to waive or enroll the insurance.(Available in July If you do not waive the insurance, you will automatically be charged the premium after the September 30 deadline.
- Goucher Tuition Refund Insurance – You will find the details at https://www.goucher.edu/billing/tuition-refund-insurance. 2019 - 2020 details will be available very soon.Your student account will automatically be charged the premium unless you waive this insurance at tuitionprotection.com/goucher by the September 30 deadline.
- New residential students will initially be charged for the 14 meals per week meal plan however will be able to change online to the 10 or 19 meals per week plan. Fall deadline to change a meal plan (except for freshmen that are required to maintain the 19 meal plan) is September 5. To change a meal plan go to goucher.edu/mealchange (open in May). Questions: email ResidentialLife@goucher.edu.
- Settle Fall balance by August 2, 2019, to avoid $200 late fee (payment options – ACH or check payments, 529 Plans, monthly payment plans, loans, scholarships and financial aid. Go to goucher.edu/billing/payment-options for details).
- Follow us on Twitter: @AccountsGoucher
E-Bill Statement of Account
Students will automatically receive the E-Billing notification on or around July 6, 2019. Students must grant access to parent(s) or other parties to receive E-billing notification. Go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling for instructions. Here you can also sign up to receive a text when the Statements are available. The statement will include: deposits paid, fall charges, credits and financial aid (pending aid not yet credited to the student's account).
Meal Plan Summary/Cost
Submit a meal change - (Deadline, September 5, 2019). 2019 - 2020 Detailed Meal Plan Information
Tuition Refund Insurance
Tuition Refund Insurance plan offered by A.W.G. Dewar for medical withdrawals. The premium is charged on your original Spring statement. You can opt out if waived by September 30, 2019. Visit the A.W.G. Dewar page for more information or to waive. (Available soon)
Tuition Monthly Payment Plan
Tuition monthly Payment plan, administered by Cashnet, offers annual and one term only plans. Payment plan options for 2019 - 2020 are currently being updated which will be available very soon. (Tuition payment plans can be adjusted if necessary after receiving your Fall statement.) To enroll go to www.goucher.edu/paymentplans.
Health Insurance coverage is required for all full-time students. Goucher College has contracted with United Healthcare to administer our policy through First Risk Advisors. Health insurance information will be mailed to all new full-time students in July. Any student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the September 30, 2019 deadline will be charged the premium on their tuition account. To enroll or waive the insurance, go to www.firststudent.com. Waive or Enroll submission site available in July.
Transferring a credit from your Student Billing Account to your OneCard as Gopher Bucks
If you have a credit balance on your student account, you can email the billing office at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your credit be transferred to your OneCard with the following conditions: If your Financial Aid is complete but has not fully disbursed, you can transfer up to $600 before disbursement. If you are paying your tuition bill with the Tuition Monthly Payment Plan, funds cannot be transferred until the payment plan is paid in full. Also, once the funds are transferred to the OneCard, they cannot be transferred back to the Student Billing Account.
Fall 2019 meal plan change date is September 5, 2019. Room adjustments will be final as of September 5, 2019. Riding lessons and private music lessons will be charged to accounts after the course drop deadline on September 5, 2019. Spring Health Insurance charges will be added to the student's account after enrolling in the plan or after September 30, 2019 if the waiver or enrollment is not submitted online by that date. The Tuition Refund Insurance charge is added to the student’s account but will be reversed if waived by September 30, 2019 at www.tuitionprotection.com/goucher.
Monthly statements will be available on or about the 15th of August, September, October, November, and December for accounts with a debit or credit balance. Accounts with a balance due should remit payment upon receipt of the statement. Credit balances are not refunded automatically unless required under Title IV regulations or if the student no longer attends the college. All other credit balances will be refunded if requested (see Refund Policy).
In addition to the tuition and housing charges, other miscellaneous charges may appear on the student's statement of account. Please email the appropriate department for details.
- Room Damage charges/Room lock changes: email the Residential Life Office: ResidentialLife@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6424.
- Health Center charges: email the Health Center: HealthCenter@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6050.
- Parking Citations: email Public Safety: email@example.com or call 410-337-6112.
- Library Fines: email the Library: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-337-6360.