Information within these pages is directed towards current residential students who will need to participate in the College's online housing selection process to secure on-campus housing for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Our housing process is done completely online. You can log into your account by using your Goucher username and password here: http://www.goucher.edu/housingdirector. Students will choose a room according to their class standing and the random time that appears on their housing portal.
The Office of Residential Life will be holding Room Draw information sessions for students who have questions about how Room Draw works. The information sessions will be held over zoom on the following days:
- Tuesday March 29 at 10:00am
- Thursday April 7 at 2:00pm
- Monday April 11 at 11:00am
- Thursday April 14 at 3:00pm
- Monday April 18 at 4:00pm
It is strongly encouraged that students take advantage of these sessions, especially if they have never used our online housing system. There are also informational videos on the home page of the Housing Director.
Eligibility for room draw is no longer contingent on submission of housing and enrollment deposits.
Only students who have met the following requirements may participate in Room Draw:
- You must be registered for a full-time academic load (a minimum of 12 credits) for Fall 2022 to hold a room assignment through the summer.
- Currently considered a Residential Student
- Free of any holds on their student account
- Have completed the 2022-23 General Housing Application
Even if hoping to draw into a single room, all students must complete the 2022-2023 General Housing Application as this application is tied to the housing lottery and meal plan options.
For questions regarding the Housing Application please contact The Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.