Office of Residential Life
The Office of Residential Life is available remotely Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST. Emails will be answered during this time. All calls will go to voicemail and be returned within two business days. A 24/7 on-call team remains available for emergencies for students still residing on campus. The food pantry will also be available during this time to help support our remaining students in residence.
Information pertaining to room draw can be found on the front page of The Housing Director.
Social Media: Instagram (goucherreslife)
The Office of Residential Life oversees all aspects of life in the residence halls. Our goal is to educate residents through experiential learning, and we encourage productive, successful community members by providing appropriate challenges, guidance, and support. We celebrate differences, balance, and personal dignity.
To accomplish our mission, we:
- Support the academic mission of the institution
- Provide efficient and thorough attention to student needs
- Maintain safe, clean facilities
- Increase awareness of individual rights and responsibilities to foster appreciation and respect for others and for oneself
- Establish a supportive and challenging framework of expectations for students and staff
- Create educational and social opportunities, as well as programming, shared living experiences, and living-learning communities so our students become attached, invested individuals.