Office of Residential Life
The Office of Residential Life will be open Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. for students who remain on-campus and for phone calls. Students should be on the lookout for emails pertaining to room draw and fall semester. The food pantry will also be available during this time to help support our remaining students in residence.
Office Hours: Office will be physically open from Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. for any students who remain in residence. Emails will be answered Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
Social Media: Instagram (goucherreslife)
The Office of Residential Life oversees all aspects of life in the residence halls. Our goal is to educate residents through experiential learning, and we encourage productive, successful community members by providing appropriate challenges, guidance, and support. We celebrate differences, balance, and personal dignity.
To accomplish our mission, we:
- Support the academic mission of the institution
- Provide efficient and thorough attention to student needs
- Maintain safe, clean facilities
- Increase awareness of individual rights and responsibilities to foster appreciation and respect for others and for oneself
- Establish a supportive and challenging framework of expectations for students and staff
- Create educational and social opportunities, as well as programming, shared living experiences, and living-learning communities so our students become attached, invested individuals.