Welcome to the new Goucher College Store!
Located on the first floor of the Athenaeum opposite Alice's Café, the College Store sells supplies, munchies, and swag for the Goucher community. Run by Goucher College, we can bring you what you want and need at competitive prices.
Stop in for:
- a wide range of snacks (salty, sweet, healthy, indulgent, and everything in between!)
- frozen meals
- beverages (juice, iced tea, and smoothies)
- ice cream (pints and other frozen desserts)
- tons of Goucher apparel
- school supplies (let us know if there is a special request from a professor)
- cleaning supplies
- and so much more!
Store hours for September through December (with the exception of varying holiday and event hours):
- Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Noon – 6 p.m.
- Closed Sunday.
Meet our fun and friendly staff:
- Grayson Owen, Store Manager
- Hannah Goodman '23, Store Associate
- Mikaela Brigman '20, Store Associate
- Mandile Mpofu '20, Store Associate
- Oonagh Kligman '20, Store Associate
To purchase your Goucher textbooks, visit our online bookstore at: goucher.ecampus.com.
To shop for Goucher apparel, pet supplies, accessories and more, check out our online store at: https://www.gouchercollegestore.com/