Located within Trustees Hall in the First-Year Village, the Wellness Center is a space where students take advantage of the calming environment and programming aimed at stress management.
- Available to all Goucher students, faculty, and staff
- Open from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Goucher Recreation is located in the Wellness Center
- Examples of programming include: acupuncture, reiki, sleep workshop, nutrition sessions, cooking demos, fitness classes, and more
- Resources related to nutrition, mindfulness, exercise, alcohol, physical health, mental health, and meditation are available
- Information on other campus offices that offer programming to positively impact overall well-being is also available
- December 16, 2019
Meditation sessions consist of both sitting and walk meditation, in the Sacred Space and the Undercroft (both in the Chapel), and outdoors when weather permits. Instruction...