Student Wellness will run virtual events, stay connected through social media, and be available for individual questions or conversations through email, phone, or Zoom. We’d love to hear from you about how we can best serve you during this time, so please reach out! We are planning to continue our Wellness Wednesday series, the sleep challenge in April, and will continue to help you stay active through sharing content. We also may run some virtual fitness classes!
Please join us tonight, April 1, 2020 at 6:00 pm EST for an OSE Group Chat-Wellness
Wednesday collaboration COVID Conversations: COVID-19 Facts with Carrie Beth. https://goucher.zoom.us/j/299034261
Located within Trustees Hall in the First-Year Village, the Wellness Center is a space where students take advantage of the calming environment and programming aimed at stress management.
- Available to all Goucher students, faculty, and staff
- Open from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Goucher Recreation is located in the Wellness Center
- Examples of programming include: acupuncture, reiki, sleep workshop, nutrition sessions, cooking demos, fitness classes, and more
- Resources related to nutrition, mindfulness, exercise, alcohol, physical health, mental health, and meditation are available
- Information on other campus offices that offer programming to positively impact overall well-being is also available