Health & Wellness Peer Educators
What is a Health & Wellness Peer Educator?
The Health and Wellness Peer Educators are a group of Goucher students whose goal is to:
- Educate and empower their peers to live healthier lives.
- Provide students with the tools to make well-informed decisions about their well-being, adopt healthy behaviors, recognize/address harmful behaviors, and support their peers to do the same.
- Provide equitable access to life-enhancing resources and positively influence campus culture.
- Generate dialogue about topics like mental and physical wellness, alcohol/drug safety, sexual/relationship violence, suicide prevention, healthy relationships, and sexual health and safety.
- Offer inclusive, engaging, informative, and relaxed programs, workshops, and events.
- Serve as a resource for individual students seeking accessible tools and accurate information for their health and wellness.
Or, stop by and see us in the Wellness Center, Trustees 102