M.S. in Higher Education Policy, Research & Administration
One of the few of its kind in the state, this new, entirely online program prepares scholars and practitioners to move into leadership positions in colleges and universities.
Goucher’s online Master of Science in Higher Education Policy, Research, and Administration is designed for flexibility, helping you gain the understanding, knowledge, and skill base to move into leadership roles in higher education. With concentrations in finance, assessment, strategy, and adult education, the M.S.H.E. degree prepares today’s higher education professional to lead in a global and diverse postsecondary world.
|Length:||Complete the degree in as little as one year, depending on full-time or part-time enrollment.|
|Format:||Eight-week online courses|
|Cost per credit:||$500|
|Total estimated cost:||$19,246|
|Next Enrollment Date:||March 25, 2019|
Meet the Demands of Today's Higher Ed Landscape
Our degree is designed to allow higher education administrators to succeed in an industry that demands data-informed planning, decision making, and resource allocation. Like other programs in higher education administration, Goucher's program offers a strong foundation in the history, theory, and practice of education in America’s colleges and universities. What distinguishes our M.S. program is the emphasis on data, research, analysis, and use of that analysis to inform decision making at the leadership level.
Our curriculum allows you to:
- Enhance professional and communication skills
- Meet the needs of diverse learners
- Collect and use data to support improvement, resource allocation, and best practice administration across the spectrum of higher education administration in the U.S. and abroad
- Focus in key areas such as finance, assessment, student development, and adult education
Hone your skills in specific areas of higher education administration, including:
- Student services
- Institutional effectiveness
- Research within higher education
- Management and operations