Health Requirements for New Students
Here are a few things to do and know before you come to campus:
- Check out the New-Student Portal for the Health Center's requirements, including the medical forms that are due Friday, July 19, 2019 (for Fall, 2019) All incoming students must complete and return these forms by submitting them online at https://goucher.medicatconnect.com. Students who fail to return their forms, or who are not in compliance with the immunizations required by Maryland law, will have a hold put on their account.
- You should have a physical examination before coming to school, and update required immunizations and refill all medications.
- Out-of-state students with Kaiser Permanente insurance will need to call the company and get a new ID number they can use in Maryland.
- If you have a serious chronic medical problem, you might want to check with your insurance company for physicians in the Towson area for follow-up care.
- If you are being followed for mental health, please make arrangements now with your counselor/psychiatrist for appointments during breaks and for receiving medications. Goucher Student Health does not prescribe ADHD medications.
For more on our health services, women's health services, complementary medicine services, emergency/urgent care, and pharmaceutical information, explore the links on this website.
If you have other questions, call us at 410-337-6050.