General Mental Health
- Student Counseling Center Brochure (PDF)
- Starting the Conversation: College and Mental Health (PDF)
- Checking In with Yourself (PDF)
- 12 Practices of Happy People! (PDF)
- THINK (PDF) Reduce Anxiety With Thought Challenging Techniques
- Having Headline Anxiety? (PDF)
- Coronovirus Anxiety Workbook (PDF)
- ETS Guide to Reducing Test Anxiety (PDF)
- For student who are enrolled with United Healthcare you have accessto teletherapy (PDF), telehealth (PDF), and student-assistance (PDF) which includes financial services. All other students are encouraged to check their health insurance for similar offerings.
- T-Break Guide (PDF)
- Addiction on College Campuses
- The Maryland Collaborative
- Local AA
- Local NA
- Local Narcotics Support Services
- 6 Tips for Mindful Eating
- Mindful Eating Exercise
- How to Wash Your Hands Mindfully
- Radical Acceptance (VIDEO)
- ACT Values Base Learning Listen to Kate share on how to live a values-consistent life! (PDF)
- Refocusing Techniques (VIDEO) Here's Tim with some tips to stay focused on your studies! (PDF)
- A Handy Model of the Brain: Stress and Learning (VIDEO) Listen to Dr. Neel explain why learning and attention are more difficult when stressed out (PDF)!
- T-Break Guide (VIDEO) Here's Tim on why taking a break from cannabis use can decrease dependency and restore balance (PDF)! Click HERE (PDF) for your T-Break Guidebook.
- Leaves on a Stream (VIDEO) Sit with Kate by the stream as she uses guided imagery to help manage worry!
- Thought Defusion-ACT (VIDEO) Take some time with Kate, as she shares ways to help manage stressful and anxious thoughts (PDF)!
- Guided Breathing (VIDEO) See how Tim utilizes breathing to increase focus and relaxtion (PDF)!
- Self-Compassion (VIDEO) Need some self-compassion? Check in with Dr. Neel on how to build flexibility into your day-to-day life (PDF)!
- Creating A Routine (VIDEO) See tips from Lucy on creating a new morning routine and download the Infographic (PDF)!
Prospective Students & Families
College Parents Matter
Tools and scripts to improve communication with your college student
Starting the Conversation: College and Your Mental Health (PDF)
Proactive steps that can help you support your college child