Rally for Reunion
Reunion is a great time to make your best gift to Goucher yet! Giving back to the college is a tradition that assists with presenting future gophers with similar opportunities that you had just as alumnae/i before you did. It is a way to honor a classmate or faculty/staff member as a thank you, or make a gift in memory of someone!
This year is unique; we get to celebrate 2 years of reunions! This April, we are celebrating the graduating classes that end in 0’s, 5’s, 1’s and 6’s! The fund managers, along with the encouragement of the AAGC and BOT have all decided that they are dedicating their classes efforts this year to becoming the reunion classes with the highest accumulative Greater Goucher Fund giving!
How to Make a Gift
When choosing to commemorate your reunion with a gift to the college, there are multiple ways to make your gift.
- Make a one-time or recurring gift online
- Call us and we will help you make a gift at 410-337-6079
- Mail in your gift: be sure to let us know where to designate it! Checks should be made payable to Goucher College and mailed to:
Goucher College, Advancement Office
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204-2794
- Stocks and Securities
- Planned giving
Each reunion the AAGC honors entire classes and individuals with volunteer and giving awards as well! So making a gift during your reunion year, will help count towards winning one of these special honors!
- DORIS GRAIN COX ’41 AWARD: Recognizes the Reunion class demonstrating the greatest improvement in Alumnae & Alumni Fund giving.
- LOUISA WHILDIN BUCHNER ’26 AWARD: Recognizes the class within the first decade of graduation that achieves the highest percentage of Alumnae & Alumni Fund participation.
All gifts, no matter their designation, including one time and recurring gifts, pledges and planned gifts, all count! No need to specify that it is a reunion gift, we will be sure to count gifts from each graduate in your classes giving totals.
Enhance Your Gift
Do you want to make an even larger impact with your reunion gift? Follow one of the following suggestions on how to enhance your gift!
- Join the Goucher Society with a gift of $1885 or by renewing or increasing your current membership.
- Commit to a 5-year pledge. Your entire pledge amount will be counted in this year’s reunion giving totals!
- Double your gift, with a matching gift! Many companies will make their employees donations. Check to see if your employer will help you make your gift go the extra mile!
Where Does Your Class Stand
|Celebration||Class Year||Total Raised||Donors||Participation|