The Goucher Society
Reintroducing Goucher's giving society with a fresh look, updated communications, and new membership benefits—all designed so members can better see the impact of their leadership giving and get the credit they deserve.
Donors who contribute a gift or gifts of at least $1,500 or more to any designation to Goucher during a 12-month period (our fiscal year runs July 1-June 30) are recognized as Goucher Society Members.
- Goucher Society and Goucher College keepsakes, including a gift for first-time donors
- Invitations to exclusive receptions for lectures and events, on campus and around the country
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumnae/i leaders
- NEW! A responsive personal contact from Goucher to assist with membership and questions
- NEW! Special discount at our new College Store: 5% off online; 10% off in the store
- NEW! Concentrated communications and news from Goucher, including the quarterly Goucher Society Newsletter, highlighting student success stories and campus developments
Member Recognition Levels
There are six membership levels, based on annual giving totals. These recognition levels have the following cumulative benefits:
Leadership: $25,000 or more
- To be announced
Scholarship: $10,000 - $24,999
- Personal invitations to Presidential events
Citizenship: $5,000 - $9,999
- Access to three Sage Academy for Lifelong Learning events per academic year
- Dorsey Scholars donors can have lunch with scholarship recipient
Mentorship: $2,500 - $4,999
- Lunch and tour for two—see all the updates on campus and experience the new Mary Fisher Dining Center
Partnership: $1,500 - $2,499
- All base Goucher Society benefits, including exclusive invites, a welcome gift, and networking opportunities
While all types of gifts are greatly valued and count towards membership, gifts to the unrestricted fund, the Greater Goucher Fund, are a priority for Goucher Society members. These gifts account for more than three-fourths of the Greater Goucher Fund, which is used to support financial aid and scholarships, student and faculty research, and advancements in technology.
Today, membership in the Goucher Society is more than 400 strong and includes alumnae/i, parents, faculty, staff and friends who are dedicated to ensuring that today’s students experience a full range of intellectual, athletic, artistic and internship opportunities.
For those who have graduated within the last ten years, check out the Van Meter Club, our new society for young alumnae/i donors.
For more information on becoming a member of the Goucher Society please contact us:
Goucher Society Giving Officer