Dorchester County Cohorts
Goucher College is working in partnership with Dorchester County Schools to sponsor education cohorts!
MASTER OF ARTS IN TEACHING
MASTER OF EDUCATION
- At-Risk and Diverse Learners
- Athletic Program Leadership and Administration
- Literacy Strategies for Content Learning
- Reading Instruction (MSDE-approved for Reading Specialist Certification)
- Reducing Student, Classroom, and School Disruption: Prevention and Retention
- School Improvement Leadership (MSDE-approved program for Administrator 1 Certification)
- Special Education for Certified Elementary and Secondary Teachers
- Teaching English for Speakers of Other Language (ESOL)
- Teacher as Leader in Technology
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATES
TUITION AND FEES
Students in the cohorts listed above are offered reduced tuition.
- DCPS will be billed for the courses at the current reimbursement rate ($412 per credit tuition and $65 per credit student and technology fee) for up to 12 credits per fiscal year (July 1- June 30).
- Students in the cohorts above not eligible for direct billing will still receive the $412 per credit tuition rate and $65 per credit student and technology fee (billed to the student).
- Students using direct billing are required to complete each course with a grade of B or higher. Any participant who does not complete the course or does not earn a grade of B or higher will be responsible for payment of the $412 per credit tuition and $65 per credit student and technology fee directly to Goucher College.
- Students who withdraw after the first class are subject to the withdrawal policies of Goucher College
- Questions regarding cohort billing can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for one of these cohort programs, please complete the following steps:
- Online application
- One letter of recommendation
- Official undergraduate and/or graduate transcript sent to:
Goucher College Graduate Admissions
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Towson, MD 21204
For more information regarding the Dorchester County Cohorts, please direct specific questions to email@example.com or 410-337-6200.