The Office of Residential Life offers limited storage on campus to current students of the institution. Storage is offered to all residents on a space available basis. Students may store items in our storage unit for up to a full year.
- All items must be packed in standard boxes supplied by the Office of Residential Life, except refrigerators. Boxes can be purchased at the Office of Residential Life during business hours. We cannot accept any other boxes due to uniformity requirements.
- We will NOT accept sofas, rugs, chairs, computer tables or any type of furniture.
- Students are required to transport their own items to the designated storage area. Boxes will not be accepted unless they are being dropped off by the student approved for a storage space.
- Items may only be stored on campus in approved storage areas. Items left in other areas will be discarded and the student charged a fine.
- Items left in the storage unit past their pick-up date will be discarded or donated and the student will be charged a fine.
- Students store their belongings at their own risk and that Goucher College is not responsible
for items missing or damaged.
There is a limit of three (3) storage spaces per student, plus one refrigerator OR four (4) storage spaces. A storage space in our unit will fit one box provided by Residential Life. All items must be clearly marked with your FULL NAME and pick up date on all sides. For storage this year there are the following costs which include a box and space in our storage unit:
Storage units will be accessible for students to pick up their belongings during the following times:
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:30 am- 1:30 pm
Sunday, August 18, 2019 10:00 am- 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Monday, August 19, 2019 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:00 am- 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm (please come to the office to request access)
We ask that students plan accordingly, as the storage units will not be accessible outside of the hours listed above.
Questions about storage units can be emailed to Residentiallife@goucher.edu or by calling the Office of Residential Life at 410-337-6424.