Peace Studies Resources
Jobs, Higher Education, and Resources in Peace Studies
Peace & Justice Studies Association
Academic Journals in Peace Studies
Baltimore College Peace Network
Educational Opportunities for Peace Students
Higher Education Programs in Peace Studies
[IN PROGRESS-NONPROFIT COMPENDIUM]
- Allan and Keller. What is a Just Peace?
- Paula Banerjee. Women in Peace Politics (South Asian Peace Studies series).
- David Barash. Approaches to Peace : A Reader in Peace Studies.
- David Barash. Introduction to Peace Studies.
- Barash and Webel. Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Elise Boulding. Cultures of Peace: The Hidden Side of History.
- David Cortright. Peace: A History of Movements and Ideas.
- Elizabeth M. Cousens. Peacebuilding as Politics: Cultivating Peace in Fragile Societies.
- Charles Covell. Kant and the Law of Peace.
- James Downton. The Persistent Activist: How Peace Commitment Develops and Survives.
- W.E.B. Dubois. In Battle for Peace.
- Grunewald/Dungen. Twentieth-Century Peace Movements: Successes and Failures.
- David J. Dunn, The First Fifty Years of Peace Research: A Survey and Interpretation.
- J. William Frost. A History of Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, and Muslim Perspectives on War and Peace.
- Johan Galtung. Peace by Peaceful Means: Peace and Conflict, Development and Civilization.
- Johan Galtung. Transcend and Transform.
- Ronald Glossop. Confronting War.
- Ian Harris et al. Global Directory of Peace and Conflict Studies Programs.
- Walter Homolka. Gate to Perfection: The Idea of Peace in Jewish Thought.
- Charles Howlett, History of the American Peace Movement, 1890-2000 : The Emergence of a New Scholarly Discipline.
- Tim Jacoby. Understanding Conflict and Violence: Theoretical and Interdisciplinary Approaches.
- Ho-Won Jeong. Peace and Conflict Studies: An Introduction.
- Louis Kreisberg. Constructive Conflicts: From Escalation to Resolution.
- John Paul Lederach, The Moral Imagination: The Art and Soul of Peace Building.
- John Paul Lederach. Building Peace: Sustainable Reconciliation in Divided Societies.
- John Paul Lederach. The Little Book of Conflict Transformation.
- George A. Lopez. Peace Studies: Past and Future. The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.
- Ursula Oswald. Peace Studies from a Global Perspective: Human Needs in a Cooperative World.
- Otto and Lupton. Give Peace a Deadline: What Ordinary People Can Do to Cause World Peace in Five Years.
- European Centre for Conflict Prevention, in cooperation with the International Fellowship of Reconciliation and the Coexistence Initiative of State of the World Forum. People Building Peace: 35 Inspiring Stories from Around the World.
- Oliver Richmond. The Transformation of Peace.
- Douglas Roche. The Human Right to Peace.
- Ranabir Samaddar. Peace Studies (South Asian Peace Studies series).
- Joe Steiglitz. The Three Trillion Dollar War: The True Cost of the Iraq Conflict.
- Strassen et al. Peace Action: Past, Present and Future.
- Paul can Tongeren. People building Peace II: Successful Stories of Civil Society.
- John A. Vasquez and Marie T. Heneha.The Scientific Study of Peace and War: A Text Reader.
- Webel and Galtung. Handbook of Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Kathleen Maas Weigert and Robin J. Crews. Teaching for Justice: Concepts and Models for Service-learning in Peace Studies.
- Women's Studies Quarterly (95:3-4). Rethinking Peace Studies/Women's Studies.