How to Apply
Post-Bachelor’s or Post-Master’s certificate
We operate under a rolling admissions model. Therefore, please note the application deadlines below are suggested for optimal processing time.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Semester Start Date|
|Fall 2021 - Term 2||October 4||October 18|
|Spring 2022 - Term 1||January 17||January 31|
|Spring 2022 - Term 2||March 14||March 28|
- Complete the online application
- Request at least one letter of recommendation to be completed by someone who knows you well enough to give an informed opinion of your intellectual ability, capacity for sustained self-directed study, personal qualifications, and professional potential. The recommendation process is completed online through the graduate admission portal.
- Post-baccalaureate certificate applicants: Request official sealed transcripts of conferred undergraduate degree. A 3.0 GPA is recommended for admittance. If you have less than a 3.0 GPA, you may write a supplemental statement and/or meet with the program director to discuss your situation.
- Post-Master applicants: Request official sealed transcript of conferred graduate transcript. A 3.0 GPA is recommended for admittance. If you have less than a 3.0 GPA, you may write a supplemental statement and/or meet with the program director to discuss your situation.
- Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Transcripts can be mailed from the institution to:
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
FINANCIAL AID NOTICE
Please note that these programs are not eligible for federal financial aid.