How to Apply
Post-Bachelor’s or Post-Master’s certificate
We operate under a rolling admissions model. Therefore, please note the application deadlines below are suggested for optimal processing time.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Semester Start Date|
|Fall 2020 - Term 2||September 28||October 12|
|Winter 2021||December 11||January 4|
|Spring 2021 - Term 1||January 11||January 25|
|Spring 2021 - Term 2||March 8||March 22|
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Complete the online application
- Send official sealed transcripts of completed degree
- Post-Bach applicants are required to send their completed bachelor’s degree transcript.
- Post-Master applicants are required to send their completed graduate degree transcript.
- Electronic Transcripts can be sent to email@example.com
- Paper Transcripts can be mailed from the institution to:
Welch Center for Graduate and Professional Studies
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
FINANCIAL AID NOTICE
Please note that these programs are not eligible for federal financial aid.