Printing in the Athenaeum
File Not Printing? Check the Following...
- Confirmed the print job with papercut.
- File is not larger than 200 MB.
- Not logged in to a black and white printer after sending a job to Goucher_Color_Print.
- Connected to GoucherWIFI when using WebPrint or Mobility Print from your laptop.
- Sent only 1 or 2 jobs at a time then clicked the Print Release button (instead of the Print All button).
If Unable to Print from iMacs in Learning Commons
- Make sure the PaperCut client (PCClient) is running.
- If not, double-click the PCClient icon that’s in the top right corner of the desktop.
- Make sure to log into PaperCut using your Goucher credentials when prompted. Change
"Goucher User" to your username.
Job Stuck in the Copier?
- Don’t just step away. Try to delete the job using the status/job cancel button.
- Find a student tech to assist you. If they are not available, ask a librarian for
- If you lose printer points because the job didn't go through, request a refund by
logging in to print.goucher.edu and click "Recent Print Jobs." You will then see an option to request a refund. Provide
detailed information of what happened.
How-To Instructions on Basic Copier Functions
More Copier Troubleshooting Tips