Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Support for work/life balance
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
What do you love about working at Goucher?
- February 22, 2019
Professor Justine Chasmar earned two awards for research that asks how quantitative reasoning centers can improve student tutoring and overall learning in quantitative fields.
- October 12, 2017
Goucher is the only liberal arts college in the country recognized for representing and paying females and racial/ethnic minorities equally across exempt-level staff positions, according to The College and University Professional Association for Human Resources' recent research.