There are various apartments available for student residence. Each accommodates a different number of students, and the occupancy requirements of each apartment are listed within the Apartment Selection Application.
It is important to note:
- Apartments have been designated as all-gender housing.
- Small kitchens are located in each apartment, but they vary in size and amenities.
- Because the kitchens are not of adequate size for regular, multiple-meal preparation, students in apartments must enroll in a meal plan.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning all areas of the apartment.
Apartment Applications are due March 26, 2019.
Students who wish to be assigned to an apartment will apply and be selected based on class standing and citizenship on campus. While a complete list of requirements can be found on the application, below are some of the factors that make individuals eligible for apartment living:
- All proposed applicants must have completed a minimum of 45 credits to apply.
- All proposed applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- All proposed applicants must demonstrate a record of good citizenship on campus.
- A student’s name may appear on only ONE apartment application. If your name appears on more than one, all applications in the group will be voided.
- All student applicants must sign and turn in the Social Host Policy Agreement.
Information sessions for apartments will be held in Batza and the dates and times can be found below. It is recommended students attend an information session in order to fully understand the nuances of this highly competitive process. For questions regarding on-campus apartments, please contact Lindy Bobbitt at Lindy.Bobbitt@goucher.edu
Monday, April 8th at 4:30 pm
Tuesday, April 16th at 12:00 pm
Friday, April 19th at 2:00 pm
Monday, April 22nd at 5:00 pm
Tuesday, April 23rd at 1:00 pm
Wednesday, April 24th at 9:30 am
Apartment Draw will take place on Tuesday, April 9, 2019.