Our Innovative Goucher Community
Welcome to Goucher College, your home away from home! We are just 10 miles outside of Baltimore and one hour from Washington, DC, which provides us access to a rich array of cultural, educational, and professional opportunities. But our beautiful 287-acre campus is also tucked away among the lovely trees of Towson with trails to explore, tennis courts, a track, hammocks, and more.
Named one of the “Most Innovative Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report, we have launched eight new major that are interdisciplinary and will prepare you for the careers of the future.
- Education Studies
- Engineering Science
- French Transnational Studies
- Integrative Arts Studies
- Integrative Data Analytics
- Literary Studies
- Professional and Creative Writing
- Visual and Material Culture
Plus, relationships are at the heart of the Goucher experience, which means:
- A welcoming community.
- Small class sizes (10:1 student-faculty ratio), mean professors will know you by name and will be able to help you on an individual basis through your college journey.
- Opportunities for high-level undergraduate research
- Excellent outcomes, Goucher students master the skillset employers demand: 96% of our recent graduates are employed and/or in graduate/professional school within one year.
Over our long history, we have built a strong, innovative tradition of liberal arts education.