What should I do if I have a copyright question?

Questions about Permissions. If you need assistance obtaining permissions, contact the Goucher College Library.

Questions about Fair Use. Questions about fair use should be addressed to the Fair Use Committee.

To report an incident of infringing activity. If you become aware of infringing activity that you believe may place the college at risk of liability, notify the Vice President for Technology and Planning.