Visiting the Library
Directions to the Library at the Athenaeum
- Drive through the Goucher College gate, and continue through the gatehouse entry.
- Turn left just after the gatehouse and park in the Rhoda M. Dorsey College Center (Visitor) parking area.
- Walk up the steps into the Dorsey Center.
- As you exit the Center's courtyard, keep to the right and follow the signs.
- Enter through the main gate and travel around the loop road counter clockwise.
- Pass the large parking lot on your left. When the road divides, bear left.
- You will drive up in the direction of the Alumni/ae House.
- When you reach the accessible parking area at the alumni/ae House make a right and follow the driveway up to the Athenaeum entrance, Forum level.
Accessible Parking: There are two accessible parking spaces near the forum level entrance. More parking is available at the Alumni/ae House lot.
General Travel Directions to Goucher
View a Printable Campus Map (PDF)
- Only Goucher students, faculty, staff, and sponsored guests may be in the Athenaeum after 9pm or before 9am. All library users may be asked to present their Goucher ID card during these times.
- The general public may use the Library when resources are not in use by or reserved for members of the Goucher community.
Self-Guided Tour of Goucher's Campus
- For those visitors who would like to explore more than just the Library, a self-guided tour (PDF) is available.