What should I do if I have a copyright question?

Questions about Permissions. If you need assistance obtaining permissions, contact the Reserve Desk in the Library (x6361) or the bookstore (x6089).

Questions about Fair Use. Questions about fair use should be addressed to the Fair Use Committee.

To report an incident of infringing activity. If you become aware of infringing activity that you believe may place the college at risk of liability, notify the chief technology officer (x6138).