Learning Goals & Outcomes
Bachelor of Arts in International Business
- Identify and evaluate the intricacies of international business of home versus host-country, and regional, cultural perspectives.
- Research historical and current environmental conditions in relevant markets, and evaluate present and future opportunities and risks for international business activities.
- Analyze relationships between international business and the political, economic, legal and social policies of countries, regions and international institutions.
- Develop a framework to support successful problem solving in relevant functions and activities of most international business situations relating to a domestic business within the international environment.
- Express the framework to support successful problem solving in verbal and written form.
Updated: February 2018