Learning Goals & Outcomes
Concentration in Arts Management
- Understand the basic structure of the formation, governance, and rights and responsibilities of non-profit organizations.
- Develop strategies in effective management and problem-solving skills through examining the functions of management and the role of leadership.
- Understand the challenges faced by leadership in the non-profit arts sector through exposing to current events most relevant to the creative sector.
- Reflect on the impact of the arts contribute to the betterment of both local and global communities.
- Discuss the diversity inherent in art forms, arts audiences, and arts makers.
Updated: February 2018