Bachelor of Professional Studies
Grow your career by meeting the demands of today's workforce.
We are no longer accepting new applications for the Bachelor of Professional Studies program.
Our online program is designed to allow applied associate degree holders (A.A.S. and A.T.S.) to succeed in a workforce environment that demands critical thinking, professional communication, and other key skills. The B.P.S. programs ensure ease of access, convenience, and accelerated completion for working adults, while also offering a pathway to a Goucher undergraduate degree that students may not have previously considered.
|Format:||Eight-week online courses|
- B.P.S. in Business Management
- B.P.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.P.S. in Early Childhood Education (Special Education focus) (ECE)
- B.P.S. in Health Services Management
- B.P.S. in Human Services
- B.P.S. in Sports Communication
Our Curriculum Allows You To:
- Apply your foundational learning and career specialization to completion of upper division coursework in preparation for a leadership position in the field.
- Demonstrate and practice career-specific knowledge, skills, and theory in practical settings through career experience.
- Acquire baccalaureate level preparation for career success and higher earnings potential.
- Utilize career specializations and core professional studies to competitive advantage in the field.