ACE Study Tools
To-do lists are a great organizational tool. Use our templates to create to-do lists by the hour, by the class, or just a general to-do list.
Schedules are another great organizational tool, especially when used alongside to-do lists. Use our templates to create weekly and monthly schedules.
An excellent way to gauge your progress and standing in your classes is to track your graded assignments. Use our grade tracking template to keep documentation of all your graded assignments.
Science-Based Study Tips from The Learning Scientists
- Video: How to Study Effectively for School or College (Top 6 Science-Based Study Skills)
- Retrieval Practice: Bringing Information to Mind While Studying
- Spaced Practice: Studying Over Time, Not Cramming
- Interleaving: Switching Between Ideas While You Study
- Dual Coding: Combining Words and Visuals
- Elaboration: Explain and Describe Ideas with Details
- Concrete Examples: Using Specific Examples to Understand Abstract Ideas
STUDYING & NOTE-TAKING
Studying and Note-Taking with Technology by Student Tech Support.
An essential step toward academic success is note-taking. These downloads will help you learn efficient note-taking methods and provide you with templates to use during note-taking.
GENERAL EXAM TIPS
Taking exams can be difficult. This guide will help you learn tips and strategies for taking both multiple-choice and essay exams.
SCIENCE EXAM TIPS
Taking Science exams can be difficult. This guide will help you learn tips and strategies for taking exams in Science.