Envoy Visitor Management System
Perspective students, vendors and contract service providers will need to be entered into the Envoy Visitor Management System prior to visiting the campus. These specific visits should be by invitation using the Envoy Visitor Management System at http://visitor.goucher.edu to ensure the visits are recorded on the approved visitor list. You will log into the system with your Goucher email address and Goucher password. You will need to provide the following information: Visitor name, Visitor email, your Name, your Phone Number so Campus Safety can contact you if there is a question or problem, the buildings or rooms they will visit, and the name of the Vice President or Department Head who approved the scheduled visit. You should have the approval before submitting your visitor request.
How do I invite a visitor to campus?
- Go to http://visitor.goucher.edu
- Log in with your Goucher email address
- You will be prompted to provide your Goucher username
- Select Invites
- Select New Invite
- Select Visitor Type of “Visitor”
- Select Arrival Date
- Select Arrival Time
- If the visitor will be coming to campus more than one time, select a value for “Repeat”
- Enter the Visitor’s Name in the Full Name field
- Enter the Visitor’s Email address
- The selection of “Send an Invite Email” will send an email to the visitor with directions and information on our COVID requirements for coming to the campus, what to expect when arriving at the gatehouse, and how to check in with a QR code or the Envoy app
- Enter your phone number in the “Host’s Phone Number” field. This will be used by Campus Safety if they need to contact you with a question or problem
- Indicate the buildings or rooms the visitor will visit
- Indicate the name of the VP or Department Head who approved the visit. You should get approval of the visitor from your VP or department head before submitting a request.
- The “Private Notes” field can be used for your own notes or notes that you would like to share with Campus Safety
Information included in the vendor invitation email:
We are looking forward to your visit to the Goucher campus!
In order to create a safe environment for the Goucher community and its visitors, you will need to bring and wear a face covering. You will also be asked if you:
- Have experienced Symptoms of COVID-19: fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Had a positive test for COVID-19 infection within the past 14 day
- Have been within six (6) feet for longer than 5 minutes with someone who has suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection
If any of these conditions are true, you will not be allowed to enter the campus for safety reasons.
When you arrive at the gatehouse, please:
- State your name
- Present your Envoy QR code for contact less check-in or indicate that you signed in using the Envoy app
- Show the campus safety officer your face covering
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Vendors will receive a reminder email one day before their scheduled arrival on campus.
Vendor invites can be submitted one at a time or a group of visitors can be entered by copying and pasting from a spreadsheet.
When the vendor arrives on campus, they have multiple options for checking in:
- Provide the QR Code from the email to be scanned
- Use the Envoy app to check in
- Provide their name to Campus Safety who will review the vendor log to see if they were approved and then Campus Safety will check the vendor in
Campus Safety will have an iPad to:
- Scan the QR code
- Note that the vendor has checked in through the app
- Check in the vendor in through the dashboard
- Ask screening questions and allow or deny access as necessary, if a vendor is checked in they passed screening questions, if they do not pass screening questions, a note is made in the hidden comments section and access will be denied.
Campus Safety will ask the visitor the following questions before allowing access to campus:
- Have you received a positive test for covid-19 in the past 10 days?
- Do you have symptoms of covid-19 including: Fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, sudden loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you been exposed to someone who is suspected or confirmed with a case of covid-19??
- Do you have a face covering of the type recommended by the CDC?
The Envoy software can allow Campus Safety to create a private note in the visitor record of the person who is denied access to campus. This is an open text field.
The faculty or staff member who invited the visitor will receive an email or text message when the visitor is checked in at the gatehouse.