Wage & Employment Verification (i2Verify)
Goucher College utilizes the services of i2Verify to fulfill all requests for wage and employment verifications.
If you are a business (lender, background check provider, employer hiring someone new or property manager) seeking a wage or employment verification on a current or former employee, please direct your request to www.i2Verify.com
If you are a current or past employee seeking a wage or employment verification please follow the steps detailed on this site to create an account.
i2Verify automates the processing of wage and employment verification requests by
instantly and securely delivering employment information that requestors like banks
or government agencies rely on to make credit granting or benefit entitlement decisions.
Creating a New i2Verify Account
Step 1 - Getting Started
- To get started on the i2Verify website, go to:
- From the Employees page, click Create an Account.
* This can be found under “Employees” within the header image of the page.
Step 2 - Create your Account
- Select “I need to create a new i2Verify.com account.”
- To describe the purpose of the account you are creating,
answer the question: “Which of these applies to you?”
* Hint: If you are a current or former employee, your answer should be
“I am a current or former employee of a company that uses your system.”
- Enter your email address and create a password.
Hint: we recommend using your personal email.
- Next, enter your phone, social security number and date of birth.
The social and date of birth must match what is on your pay records.
- Finally, review and check the three boxes agreeing to the
Terms & Conditions.
Step 3 - Verify Your Account
- As an added layer of security, we use a two-factor code. Please select the means you would like to receive your two-factor code on and then enter this code into the submission form.
- To verify that you wish to create an i2Verify account, you will receive a confirmation email. Please click on the link in the email to verify and create your account.
- Once you validate the code your account will be created.
Viewing Your Reports
Step 1 - Log In to Your Account
- Go to www.i2verify.com.
- Click Login at the top of the page.
- Please enter the email and password you used to create your account.
- Once these items are submitted, you will receive a 2-factor authentication code. Please enter the code to log in.
Step 2 - Your Dashboard
Once you have successfully logged in, you will have several options. These include:
Employee Verification Report/Letter:
From here you can instantly obtain an Employment Verification Report or an Employment Verification Letter.
Restrict Access to My Data:
Permission keys allow you to add an additional level of security to the employment verification process. If you activate the option to require permission keys, all non-government verifiers will require your permission prior to being granted access to your data. This permission comes in the form of a permission key that only you can generate.
Allows you to see previously generated reports.
Block (or Unblock) Access to My Data:
Allows you to block any Non-Government entity from viewing your data.
You may also view the i2Verify User Guide (PDF) for instructions on how to create an account and view reports.
Have more questions?
Visit the Goucher i2Verify FAQs page for more information.