Senior Class Gift Campaign
Senior giving amounts to a class-wide thank-you to Goucher for the opportunities and experiences, both in the classroom and out, of the past four years.
Any senior making a senior gift of $5 or more will receive a Goucher phone wallet or pop socket as a thank-you.
Seniors who donate $20.20 in honor of their class year will also receive:
- A commemorative blue & gold tassel to wear at graduation
- A hard-cover notebook with the Gophers for Goucher logo
- The ability to honor someone: You can make your gift in honor of someone who impacted your Goucher experience—a friend, professor, coach, staff member, alumna/us, etc. Just make a note in the comment box when you give. As a thank you, the Office of Advancement will send a letter to the person, letting them know you made a gift in their honor. You can make more than one donation of $20.20 if you have more than one person you would like to honor.
- Recognition in the commencement program as a senior class gift contributor
Gifts can also be made at events, tabling, or by turning in your gift to a member of the Senior Gift Committee.
Ways to go above and beyond:
- Commit to giving every year: Supporting Goucher routinely, no matter the amount, makes a huge difference. When you give on a regular basis, you help Goucher keep its alumni participation rate strong, which strengthens the College's reputation. Signing up for monthly gifts is easy and can be done on the online giving form—as a sustaining giver, if you choose this option, you will receive special invitations and updates from Goucher as alumni.
- Tell a friend you gave and encourage that person to do the same.
Senior Gift Committee
The Senior Gift Committee is responsible for encouraging participation in giving from all seniors and educating fellow students about philanthropy at events across campus. If you are interested in a leadership role with the Senior Gift Committee or would like to join a fall kick-off meeting, email email@example.com to learn more.
Class of 2020 Senior Class Committee Members
Rosie David '20
Major: Computer Science
Ridwan Lawal '20
Major: Environmental Studies & Economics