Facilities Management Services
The mission of Facilities Management Services is to provide exceptional service and resources to our campus community. Our commitment is to communicate clearly, respond promptly and to effectively resolve the needs of our campus community. We are dedicated to working with the campus to provide a safe, comfortable, attractive, sustainable and functional environment conducive to teaching, learning, research, and community service.
FMS Work Requests
The major departments of FMS are:
- Events & Conference Services
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Environmental Services
- Operations & Maintenance
- Campus Grounds
View an organizational cart of Goucher College FMS department.
Winter Safety Tips
- No matter how well snow and ice have been cleared, walking in parking lots or between buildings requires special attention to avoid slipping and falling.
- Be very cautious on the north side of buildings, in shady areas and around vehicles.
- When driving on campus please drive slowly and be alert for pedestrians.
- Assume all wet, dark pavement or roadway is slippery.
- In snow and icy conditions wear boots or shoes that provide traction.
- Avoid and do not attempt to walk on untreated areas.