Notice About Deliveries
You may be wondering, where are my books or packages?
Amazon/Chegg/Bookbyte/Ecampus stated it was here, but I haven’t receive an email. Please stop by the campus Post office anytime during business hours to check on the status of a delivery or email anytime firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is some helpful information!
- Due to the high volume of incoming packages at the beginning of each semester, emails for packages received may take longer than usual. All emails are sent out the same day as packages and letters are received.
- We promise, you will not be waiting days or weeks to receive your items! Your patience is appreciated and please know that we are committed to processing incoming packages as quickly as possible.
- Processing books is our highest priority!
What can I do to help?
- If you have questions regarding a specific package that has not been delivered to the lockers after 48 hours, please email the tracking number to email@example.com for the fastest response.
What you should know:
- The Campus Post Office processes over 400 items for faculty, staff, and students every day.
For more information, please contact the Campus Post Office.