Return to Campus
* 1 student employee isolating off campus.
Current Alert Level: Green
- On campus, face coverings will be required.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet will be required while on campus.
- In Fall 2021, we are planning to return to a primarily on-campus, in-person learning experience for our undergraduate students. Read more
- Vaccination exemptions will only be granted to students who apply and receive a qualified exemption from the College. Read more
- More specific information and guidelines are included below.
- May 28, 2021
I hope you had as much fun as I did celebrating Goucher College’s 2020 and 2021 classes last week with our two commencement ceremonies. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to properly acknowledge the many accomplishments of our graduates and to see so many familiar faces — albeit masked — back on campus.
- May 14, 2021
As this spring semester comes to a successful close many of you have contacted me to inquire about our plans for the fall, particularly in light of the evolving guidance that has been issued by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) recently concerning the pandemic.
- April 9, 2021
It’s been very exciting to welcome some students back to campus over the past few weeks. While the on-campus experience looks different from what it was before the pandemic, it is wonderful to see students walking down Van Meter again.