Summer Session Tuition & Financial Aid
$360 per credit; $1,440 for 4-credit courses
Summer E-Bills will go out May 3. Payment is due May 17.
You will receive a full refund if you withdraw from a Summer Session I course before June 1; 50% refund if withdrawing on June 1; no refund will be issued for withdrawals after June 1. For Summer Session II courses you will receive a full refund if withdrawn before July 6; 50% refund if withdrawing on July 6; no refund will be issued for withdrawals after July 6.
Please email the Billing Office if you have any questions.
Financial aid is available for Summer Session on a limited basis. Available institutional aid is based on need. Most students who attend one of the Summer Sessions will need to use their own resources or the resources below to cover the cost of attendance.
- High-Need students living on campus and attending summer classes may be eligible for Federal Emergency Relief Funds to be used toward room and board.
- Students who are Pell eligible may have additional eligibility for the summer if they have not used up their eligibility during the academic year (fall and spring) or are going to be at least half-time (6 credits during the summer).
- Students who have not used up their Federal Direct student loan eligibility during the academic year (fall and spring) and are enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) may borrow federal Direct student loans.
- Parents may borrow a Federal PLUS loan if the student is enrolled at least half-time for summer (6 credits).
- Students or parents may borrow private loans.
If interested in any of the options above complete the Summer 2021 Financial Aid Request form by Thursday, April 8.
Please email the Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.