Students who withdrew from Goucher College and wish to resume studies should submit a reinstatement form (PDF) to the Registrar’s Office. If academic work has been completed since leaving Goucher, a transcript should accompany the written request for reinstatement. Upon reinstatement, a credit evaluation will be done by the Registrar.