Amendment of Records

Goucher College FERPA Guidelines

Amendment of Records:

A student should write the College official responsible for the record, clearly identifying the part of the record he or she wants changed and specifying why the record is accurate or misleading.

The College official will reach a decision and inform the student in a reasonable amount of time after receiving the request. If the request to amend the record is denied, the College official will advise the student of the right to a hearing on the requested amendment and provide information on hearing procedures.