OneCard & Building Access Request

OneCard Request

A new Goucher identification card will be issued to all incoming first-year and transfer students, and to students who have lost their identification cards. All returning sophomores, juniors, and seniors are requested to retain their current identification cards, which will be validated by the OneCard manager upon the completion of the registration process with Student Administration Services. Faculty may request after hour or special access for their students using the OneCard Form.   

OneCard Request Form

Building Access

All students, faculty, and staff are required to have a OneCard photo identification card, which is issued by the Office of Public Safety.

The OneCard is not only for identification purposes, but also serves as an electronic key for access to (authorized) campus buildings as well as a debit card for spending on campus and with participating off-campus merchants.

Building access permissions for faculty and staff will be established based on an individual’s employment status and authorization of the center chair, director, or divisional head who can submit their request to the Building Access Request Form. Students’ permissions will be based on their enrollment status and residence as listed in the Registrar’s database. 

Building Access Request Form