The Parent & Family Fund
By helping your student to select Goucher College, you have already made a special investment in their future.
One of the best ways to support your Goucher student is by giving to The Parent & Family Fund. This fund supports our students each and every day through:
- Scholarships & financial aid
- Enhanced Residential life
- Student and faculty development and research
- Advancements in technology
- Study abroad opportunities
- Pandemic response
Families making leadership gifts of $1,885 or more will become members of the John Franklin and Mary Fisher Goucher Society, named for the college's founders. Membership in the Goucher Society is recognized at the following levels:
- Leadership: $25,000 or more
- Scholarship: $10,000 - $24,999
- Citizenship: $5,000 - $9,999
- Mentorship: $2,500 - $4,999
- Partnership: $1,885 - $2,499
In honor of the year the college was founded, we encourage giving at the $1885 gift level.
Please support Goucher and your student with a generous gift today!