Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- October 17, 2019
Rep. Elijah Cummings was a distinguished advocate for Baltimore and Maryland, and the Goucher College community shares its deepest sympathies with his family and friends. In 2007, Goucher was proud to honor him and his service to our country with an honorary degree.
- October 16, 2019
Goucher College launches the Hallowed Ground Project to recognize the history of slavery on campus land.
- October 22, 2019
High intensity interval training, combines cardio and strength training for a quick and effective full-body workout. Participants must wear appropriate workout out...
- October 22, 2019
The Goucher College Library is excited to announce a new exhibit: Paul Henderson: Photographs from the Civil Rights Era. This traveling exhibit from the collections of the...