Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- Image associated with "Goucher founding member of Liberal Arts College Racial Equity Leadership Alliance"November 10, 2020
The Liberal Arts College Racial Equity Leadership Alliance brings together some of the most highly respected liberal arts colleges in America to collaborate on developing and achieving equity goals and fostering sustainable cultures of inclusion on their campuses.
- October 20, 2020
Goucher College has been awarded a $500,000 Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund grant from the Maryland Department of Commerce to establish an endowed professorship in integrative data analytics.
- November 30, 2020
Collaged Horizons Rosenberg Gallery September 18 – November 30, 2020 Saskia Fleishman and Emily Mason Collaged Horizons presents the work of two artists who reimagine...
- November 30, 2020
Barre is a full body practice that is inspired by ballet, pilates, and yoga. We will move through high repititions of controlled movement, followed by stretching. During my...