Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask or take a look at our Communications Guide (PDF).
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- February 13, 2019
Professor April Oettinger has been appointed a Visiting Senior Fellow at the National Gallery of Art's Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts.
- January 28, 2019
An integral part of Goucher, beloved dean Martha A. Nichols '38 died peacefully at Brandon Woods Retirement Community in Lawrence, KS, on December 20. She was born October 26, 1916, in Columbus, OH, to Alfred and Phyllis Arnold.
- February 19, 2019
Fluid Frequencies A Site-Specific Video Installation by Greg St. Pierre ‘08 Greg is one of Goucher College’s Sherman Fairchild Artists in Residence for the Spring 2019...
- Image associated with "The Book as Art: Fine Press Books in the Goucher College Library at Athenaeum - Upper Level"February 19, 2019
This exhibit represents the work of students who participated in Book Studies 383: The Art and History of the Book in fall 2018. In collaboration with the staff of Goucher’s...