Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- September 13, 2021
Goucher College has been honored in multiple categories of the 2022 U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings, including being named one of the best National Liberal Arts Colleges.
- September 8, 2021
Goucher's new LAUNCH Network program began this summer and is an integrated, four-year program designed to welcome new students to Goucher and foster an inclusive and supportive environment for them to succeed in college and beyond.
- September 20, 2021
High intensity interval training is a short, effective, four circuit workout that boosts your energy and mood without any equipment! Each circuit consists of two fun but...