Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- March 3, 2020
After a thorough nationwide search, Goucher College announced today that the college’s new provost will be Elaine Meyer-Lee, Ed.D.
- March 3, 2020
Goucher College has launched eight new majors, each rooted in the liberal arts and focused on preparing students for the global economy: education studies, engineering science, French transnational studies, integrative arts studies, integrative data analytics, professional and creative writing, and visual and material culture.
- April 1, 2020
You're online and your librarians are too! We're online and ready to answer your questions via instant message or video chat. If you're not sure what you can access from off...