Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask or take a look at our Communications Guide (PDF).
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- August 15, 2018
Living and learning at Goucher College gets an upgrade with the opening of two new buildings and the renovated Mary Fisher Hall.
- July 16, 2018
Effective July 16, 2018, Goucher has transitioned to a smoke-free campus, joining thousands of other colleges and universities in taking this major step in addressing the health and environmental concerns related to smoking and other tobacco use. For information on the policy, as well as smoking cessation resources and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit www.goucher.edu/smokefree.
- August 19, 2018
Sitting Pretty exhibits 15 large scale Woodcut and mixed media Monotype portraits that confront European expectations of beauty and hairstlye with boldness, rebellion,...
- August 21, 2018
Sarah Eaby ’13 will kindly host our annual NYC GITC event for Goucher grads at The Folly, 92 W. Houston Street! Summer is here, which means it is time for Gophers in the...