Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- Image associated with "Goucher College partners with Verto Education to expand commitment to global education"December 12, 2019
Goucher becomes the first Maryland college to partner with Verto to provide an accredited first-year abroad program.
- Image associated with "Goucher College receives gold seal for excellence in student voter engagement"November 12, 2019
Goucher College was honored for its student voter engagement at the 2019 ALL IN Challenge Awards Ceremony, which recognizes colleges and universities committed to increasing college student voting rates.
- January 21, 2020
The Goucher College Library is excited to announce a new exhibit: Paul Henderson: Photographs from the Civil Rights Era. This traveling exhibit from the collections of the...
- January 28, 2020
Stop by to brainstorm, get feedback (bring a draft!), and learn more about resumes and cover letters with your peer Career Mentors, Josie McKinley and Adi Daniels!