Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- January 13, 2022
Alexandra Graves, Goucher College's associate director of student success, was one of 16 people selected to participate in the inaugural Student Success Champions Program, sponsored by the Center of Inquiry and Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium.
- December 6, 2021
Goucher has outperformed its portfolio objectives, policy benchmark, and peers over a 10-year timeframe.
- Image associated with ""Say, Are You A Doctor or A Lady?" Ground-breaking Goucher Women in Medicine at Athenaeum"January 19, 2022
Visit the exhibit outside of Special Collections & Archives. It highlights Goucher’s leading role as an institution of scientific learning and the women who benefited from a...