Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- February 24, 2021
This new Goucher College undergraduate and Loyola University of Maryland graduate degree option will launch in Fall 2021 and is open to any incoming or current Goucher student.
- February 24, 2021
The two-year program offers higher education institutions the opportunity to collaborate with peers to improve institutional efforts addressing campus sexual violence.
- March 2, 2021
Working at a college and parenting a college age child is always an interesting enterprise, and even more so in a pandemic. Join with others of us to share our experiences. ...