Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- Image associated with "Goucher named one of the best colleges, earns other accolades from U.S. News & World Report"September 14, 2020
The 2021 U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges ranks Goucher College on its list of best National Liberal Arts Colleges and Most Innovative Schools - Colleges.
- September 8, 2020
Elaine Meyer-Lee, Ed.D., joined Goucher College this year as senior vice president and provost. Coming from Agnes Scott College in Decatur, GA, she has been a senior academic administrator and professor for almost two decades. As students learn virtually this semester, Meyer-Lee is working with faculty to make the experience still an engaging one while focusing on long-term academic initiatives for Goucher.
- September 26, 2020
Collaged Horizons Rosenberg Gallery September 18 – November 30, 2020 Saskia Fleishman and Emily Mason Collaged Horizons presents the work of two artists who reimagine...
- September 28, 2020
You're online and your librarians are too! We're online and ready to answer your questions via instant message, texting, Zoom chat, and email too. If you're not sure what you...