Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- August 14, 2019
Goucher College has once again been recognized as one of the best colleges in the nation and ranked number one for its highly-regarded study abroad program in The Princeton Review's annual college rankings.
- June 13, 2019
Devereaux will bring hands-on experience in higher education strategic planning, curriculum innovation, enrollment management, and fundraising for liberal arts institutions.
- August 19, 2019
Explore the library with a group of friends, classmates, or roommates, during the library's open house. Compete in a scavenger hunt activity to win prizes!
- August 20, 2019
Join Goucher grads and host Maia Miller ’16 for happy hour at The Barrel Thief in Fremont. Tuesday, August 20 5:30-7:30 p.m. 3417 Evanston Avenue North Seattle, WA 98103...