Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask or take a look at our Communications Guide (PDF).
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- October 17, 2018
President Bowen will speak about Goucher's work “Preparing Students for a New Learning Economy” and he will join a national community working to influence the future of teaching and learning. More than 15,000 attendees from around the world are expected.
- Image associated with "Goucher named one of the Most Innovative Schools by U.S. News & World Report"September 17, 2018
The U.S. News and World Report's Best Colleges Report has once again ranked Goucher College in its comprehensive list of "Most Innovative Schools."
- December 11, 2018
Collapsed Coordinates is a two-person exhibition, featuring photography and sculpture by Beki Basch (Baltimore, MD) and Jacob Zimmerman (Newark, DE). Basch and Zimmerman...
- December 11, 2018
Piece Work is a group exhibition featuring five artists who assemble significant paintings, sculptures and installations from a cumulation of smaller parts. Cordy Ryman (NY)...