Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask or take a look at our Communications Guide (PDF).
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- Image associated with "Goucher Prison Education Partnership's First Bachelor's Degree Graduate Featured in The Washington Post"May 25, 2018
Donte Small '18 is the first GPEP student to graduate with a Goucher College bachelor's degree.
- May 24, 2018
Goucher presented a live video stream of Commencement on Friday, May 25, 2018, at 10:30 a.m.
- June 21, 2018
Join Goucher College President José Antonio Bowen for The Ring Cycle Opera Dinner & Lecture on Thursday, June 21, 2018. Zingari Ristorante 501 Post Street San Francisco, CA...
- June 23, 2018
This is the culminating event of an international exchange project developed by a MACS alumni (Mike Vlahovich, '17) and funded through World Learning. Our graduate students...