Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask.
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus
to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- April 28, 2022
Two reports rank Goucher's return on investment (ROI) for low-income students as one of the highest in the nation.
- April 21, 2022
Goucher College has been selected to receive an IIE American Passport Project grant, which will be used to help students obtain a U.S. passport and support their study abroad experiences.
- June 29, 2022
Join hosts Kara Byrne Bundy '02, Damon Highsmith '03, & Squirt Letsome '02 and fellow alumnae for an evening of fun and fellowship.
- July 11, 2022
A one-week creative writing and college essay workshop for high school students who love to write! SESSION Monday, July 11 – Friday, July 15, 2022, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m....