Special Collections and Archives welcomes Goucher undergraduates, faculty, staff, and visitors to conduct research and view our exhibitions. Contact a staff member at email@example.com or call (410) 337-6075 to discuss your research needs. If you would prefer a video consultation please complete our research consultation form.
- We encourage appointments so that we may discuss your research interests and prepare for your arrival.
- All personal items must be put in lockers.
- Absolutely no food or drink permitted in the reading room.
- Researchers must register with Special Collections staff.
- Researchers can take notes with laptops, pencils, and note paper. Due to the nature of the materials pens are not permitted.
Curator of Special Collections and Archives
Director of Conservation and Preservation