Special Collections and Archives welcomes Goucher undergraduates, faculty, staff, and visitors to conduct research and view our exhibitions. Due to COVID-19 the reading room is closed to the public but we are available for remote research assistance. Contact a staff member at email@example.com or call (410) 337-6075 to discuss your research needs. If you would prefer a video consultation please complete our research consultation form.
- We encourage appointments so that we may discuss your research interests and prepare for your arrival.
- All personal items must be put in lockers.
- Absolutely no food or drink permitted in the reading room.
- Researchers must register with Special Collections staff.
- Researchers can take notes with laptops, pencils, and note paper. Due to the nature of the materials pens are not permitted.