From Julia to the Athenaeum!
Randy Smith, Librarian for Special Projects, checks on the first books to be shelved in the Athenaeum.
The library is closed and will re-open in the Goucher Athenaeum on August 3, 2009.
Research assistance will be available in the Faculty Lounge, Room 117 in Van Meter, weekdays July 13 to 31, 9 am to 5 pm (and until 7 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.)
- Books will not be available until August 3, 2009.
- Videos, DVDs and CDs will not be available until August 3, 2009.
- Circulating equipment (cameras, laptops, etc.) will not be available after June 12.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- If the book drop at the entrance of the Julia Rogers building becomes unavailable,
instructions for returning materials will be posted.
- Special Collections & Archives will re-open on August 10, 2009.
- Library staff phone numbers will remain the same during the move. Messages can be left on any staff voice mailbox, but might not be answered immediately