We are grateful for your gift to Goucher’s Summer Science Research Program.
Because of your contribution, our Goucher students are given the opportunity to work closely with faculty members on specific research projects, like studying the glucose levels in frogs or the regeneration of fish eyes.
Your donation has made an impact on the Goucher Science Department and the lives of our students.
Thank you for your continuous support!
To get a more extensive look at what students and faculty did over the summer, please view the summer science research annual report (click here for the report) by Kevin Schultz, Assistant Professor of Chemistry.
Please visit our Landmark Summer Science Symposium Posters page to view posters that summarize research projects conducted by Goucher students and faculty members.
Thank you to our donors!
- Lauren Bogue '80 Summer Science Research Fund
- Clara W. Claasen '25 Fund
- Dr. Ralph and Mildred Fried Hollander '39 Fund
- Dr. William S. Johnson Research Fund
- Ann M. Lacy and Myra Berman Kurtz '66 Fund for Student Research in Biological Sciences
- Judy Lewent '70 Fund for Summer Research in the Sciences
- Nast-Naron Award
- Merck Company Foundation Student Research Fund
- Florence B. 1918 and Mabel V. Seibert Fellowship
- Welsh Science Internship Fund
- Margaret Messler Winslow '69 Fund for Environmental Studies