Goucher College has partnered with EAB to utilize Navigate, a free mobile app that will help get you from orientation to graduation.
Why use Navigate?
- Get step-by-step guidance: Navigate is a free mobile app that will help you thrive at Goucher. It’s your very own personal advisor right on your phone!
- Make connections: Whether you’re looking for academic advising, tutoring, counseling or professional support, Navigate will connect you to the right people and resources on campus.
- Connect to the support you need – faster: Have questions or run into a problem? Navigate's appointment scheduler gets you in touch with the people who can help. Best of all, appointments can sync to your phone’s calendar.
- Never miss important events or deadlines: Navigate’s academic calendar feature can integrate with your smartphone, so you’re ready for everything. Plus, you can add your own reminders and to do’s.
How can I start using Navigate?
Download Navigate for free in the App Store or Google Play by searching for “Navigate Student.” For the desktop version, go to https://goucher.navigate.eab.com/ using your same username and password that you use for all your other Goucher accounts.
What if I can’t log in to Navigate?
Can you get to Goucher’s sign-on webpage? If you get this far but your credentials are rejected by Goucher’s sign-on page, there is an issue with the school account. Try resetting your password.
If you successfully enter your credentials, but Navigate says “Uh-oh” or “Something went wrong,” EAB must not have your username in their system. Contact the Help Desk with your full name, username, and email address.
What do I do if my app is frozen or acting weird?
- Try a hard close and relaunch the app.
- For iOS, double click the Home button then swipe the app preview away to “hard close.”
- On Android, open the app manager view and slide the app preview away to “hard close.”
How do I change my notification settings?
In the More tab, there’s a link called Notification Settings where you can personalize your notification preferences.
I just resolved a Hold, why is it still showing up?
Holds are updated every 24 hours in Navigate, so check back tomorrow to see if it’s successfully been resolved in Navigate. If the issue persists, contact the Help Desk.
Something is wrong with “My Class Schedule.”
Contact the Help Desk to get it fixed.