Microsoft Office for Faculty/Staff
All Goucher faculty and staff are fully licensed for the at-home use of Microsoft Office software. Faculty and Staff may download Office 365 on up to 5 devices which includes personal laptops, desktops and mobile devices. Please note that at least one of your licenses is used to install on your Goucher-issued equipment.
- Go to office.goucher.edu
- Enter your Goucher username in this format: [username]@goucher.edu.
- Enter your Goucher password.
- Once logged in, click the "Install Office" button in the top right corner to download the application.
- Follow the instructions to install.
The software included with Office 365 and covered by the Work At Home Agreement are: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Publisher and Access are also included in the Windows version only.
Note: The license will no longer work when you leave employment at Goucher.
Want a Personal License?
Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP) offers a discount on Microsoft 365. You can check eligibility from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/home-use-program.
- Employees can take the benefit with them, even if they leave employment
- Up to 6 family members can also enjoy the benefits
- There's a dedicated HUP team to answer any questions
Please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or phone 410.337.6322 if you have any questions about the Work At Home agreement.